Thursday, July 15, 2010

Passion for achievement

familiar with pragramming software such as VC++,VB,SQL-Server and other application software ,and have ability to read English material ,fluent spoken English. Almost 5 years’ testing experience including jerseys monstermanual and automation test, familiar with software testing & QA procedure, skilful in creating test plan,cheap nfl jerseys test design specification & report Self-confident,nfl football jerseys Good study and perception ability, Passion for achievement
Career Objective:nike tn
I am looking for a Challenging position in commercial ,marketing ,sales and purchase relevant. I have ever read more about material on economy,finance and marketing.I think , with my experience cheap authentic nfl jerseystechnology and office as well as my academic background, i can do it.
Time is what you make of it
ideas for life
never having to say you're sorry