Thursday, July 15, 2010

PMP Number

Proficient in automation testing and manual testing techniques, have manual and automation testing management experience, Strong learning ability I mainly focus on 3G network system testing and project management in the last 8 years of my career, which makes me an experienced software testing engineer and a foresighted project manager. My PMP Credential was obtained in 2009,nike shox PMP Number: nike shoes1313038
I am skilled in managing agile and waterfall model project across multiple sites; experienced in managing international customer relationships and expectations; capable to manage uncertainty; and, I am good at anticipate problems and resolve them. Passion, perseverance and patience shape me into an optimistic girl. During my four-year college life, I concentrated not only on the study of my professional skills and knowledge but also trying to improve my ability of communicating with others, which is the necessity of seeking a suitable role in the world full of fierce competition.
English is my strength. I can read, speak,write and listen fluently. I can skillfully use OFFICE, POWERPOINT and other office microsoft.
Career Objective:chi hair straightener
A position related with my major such as English editor ,English translation and so on. I hope that i have the cheap nike shoesopportunity to make my share for you.

There is no crying
friends or enemies
can't refuse